Reprogram your body to be slim…and your mind to thrive.
We are transitioning from spring into summer. For me, it is still about full life cleansing and renewal. It is about purging toxins, extra weight, and old mindsets that keep me from looking and feeling my best.
We all know that rock-star feeling, the one that makes you feel on top of the world and unstoppable.
I want that for everybody, I want that for YOU!
If you are like most people trying to lose weight, you’ll have tortured your taste buds with at least a few fad diets.
You’ll have sacrificed your body at the altar of an agonizing exercise plan (surely more is better right?).
You might have even popped a few weight loss pills and hoped for miracles.
But did you ever stop to think about what might be keeping you fat, depressed and starving?
For many people the reasons they cannot move from overweight and tired to lean and feisty, are:
- Chronic dieting: dieting makes you fat because you are triggering a “famine” response from your body. It will hold on to the fat for survival reasons, and stimulate the production of the hormone ghrelin, which makes you overeat.
- Physical and lifestyle stress: our bodies are designed to handle occasional stressful situations, not chronic stress. If cortisol is released in the body on a regular basis, you gain weight AND retain it. Stress can take many forms, over-exercising is a form of physical stress.
- Poor nutrition and digestion: when consuming mostly processed and cooked foods, most people put their bodies through a nutritional famine, triggering again a fat storage response from the body, and unstable blood sugars.
- Toxicity: in an ideal world, our environment would be toxic free. Unfortunately the food that we eat, the water we drink, or the air we breathe is contaminated. Your body cannot eliminate these toxins and will store them into your fat cells.
The good news is that you can easily (and pleasurably!) address most of the above fat and fatigue triggers by doing a short cleanse, incorporating green juices into your life, and bringing your awareness to your limiting beliefs (what you see as possible will determine your success).
We are all meant to be a force of nature, not some watered down version of ourselves. And it can be done in style, with pleasure, and purpose.
In a few short days, you can experience;
- weight loss
- increased energy(I seem to be hoping around all day!)
- mental clarity (no more brain fog)
- brighter skin and stronger nails
- improved outlook on life (life just feels good!)
- an amazing sense of calm
- no more gas and bloating
- less body aches and pains
- you liver gets a much needed break
And for the athletes among you who are gearing up for race season, this is a great tune up for thriving in your upcoming events.
The biggest hurdle for most of us is to make the decision to take action. Action liberates you. Inaction is your worst enemy, and biggest energy vampire.
Ready to make the LEAP? JOOS makes it easy for you!
Decide on a program and commit to take action.
Feed you body well – Live the life you love!