When it comes down to it, we all have the same goal: to live a fulfilling,healthy life surrounded by people we love.
So what prevents us from living this life? We often stumble all over ourselves and complicate it.
The key is to reduce the clutter and chaos and prepare ourselves for the inevitable bumps along the way.
Here are 5 steps to a more invigorated, healthier you:
1. Get rid of all the clutter in your home. Do a section of your home each day and implement filing systems. I once wrote about my friend Joanne Kazarian who, every time I walk into her home, it’s spotless. It’s like a breath of freshness.
2. Surround yourself with happy, loving people. When someone feels toxic, limit your time with that person.
3. Get outdoors and exercise at least 20 minutes per day: a tennis match with friends, a basketball game wth your kids, turning up the music for family free dancing, a run in the woods with your dogs. Whatever it is that makes you feel like you’ve had a mini vacation.
4. Take care of yourself. Get out of the sweats, take a shower and put on some make up. Wear clothes that make you feel happy and sexy.
5. Consume the highest quality foods that are nutrient rich. That means they have the most amount of vitamins and minerals. Fortified foods do not count. What’s the best way to do this? JOOS!